Sunday, June 7, 2009

How can I find email from my last provider?

I switched to frontier for dsl service. Does anyone know how


I can recover the emails I had from my old provider?

How can I find email from my last provider?
If you downloaded it on to your computer it may still be there. On your email program use the import feature. If you were using outlook express the file will be inbox.dbx - search for this on your computer and import it. When searching make sure you have the show hidden files option checked.
Reply:Many providers will just bin email accounts if you move away - so pehaps not.





If they provide access via a webmail system - you may still be able to access them? Otherwise try contacting them - they may still be helpful - but next time do it before you move or get an email address that is independent of your ISP.


No comments:

Post a Comment