Thursday, June 4, 2009

How do you find email adresses from others in your local aea?

I am asking because I am selling avon products through the internet wabsite but i have no listings of the local email adresses so that i could communicate and let them know that I am selling theese products so thay would be interested and I would be more successfull in my business. thank you for your help!

How do you find email adresses from others in your local aea?
The traditional method of Avon sales is door to door. Now it is often sold to co-workers and others in your personal network. There is no way to obtain 'local' email addresses, as email addresses are affiliated with ISPs and are not tied to geographic areas. You can probably find a list broker that claim to have lists by zip code, but their methods of obtaining such lists are specious, and you they are ususally nondeliverable.


No comments:

Post a Comment