Saturday, August 8, 2009

Does anybody know where I can find a business email address for the president of Comcast Cable Communications?

I have tried researching several free on-line business directories but I haven't had any luck so far. I am planning on writing him a complaint letter about the atrocious customer service I have received from Comcast. After trying to deal with Comcast customer service representatives for 4 months over the telephone, I have decided to resort to my old tried and true method of going straight to the top. That method usually gets results.

Does anybody know where I can find a business email address for the president of Comcast Cable Communications?
I have been down that road with other companies.





Rather than send an email (most Execs of companies do not have their email address publicly available), I have a more effective way for reaching the Leader of the Pack:





Send a FedEx letter and mark it Personal %26amp; Confidential. That way it must be opened by him and nobody else. Unless he really trusts his Secretary. This worked for me when I had an issue with Dell. I sent a FedEx letter to Michael Dell re: my customer service disatisfaction and I actually got a response!





Stephen B. Burke is the President of Comcast Cable Communications.





His mailing address is:





Comcast Cable Communications


1500 Market Street


East Tower


Philadelphia , Pennsylvania 19102
Reply:here is a list of the execs. call comcast and tell them you are trying to reach them.





http://www.comcast.com/corporate/about/p...


No comments:

Post a Comment