Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I find someones email address?

I have an email address that is five years old, I can't find current email address. I have name but not location.

How can I find someones email address?
You can use


http://www.emailseekeronline.com


It works well for me


Hope it can help you.
Reply:no way.........


u have his name? just his name? u cannot find his email address..


see email remains same dude, it will not b changed, and if the guy dosent like his email n if he wants to change it to new then he may stop using the email address and can creat a new one.


no hard n fast rule that he will use his name only to creat one.


he can put numbers, fullstops, underscores too.


so the result says no to u r query.


there is no way u can find him yourself


ya contact that guy to find his present e mail id


best of luck





warm culinary regards


deepak here


No comments:

Post a Comment