Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where can you find FREE email addresses for the purpose of marketing without having to worry about SPAMMING?

Hi Allen,





If you mean a bunch of addresses you can send emails to, it's still called spam. Nobody likes receiving unsolicited emails and just one commercial email to one person is considered spam. The best thing to do is create a web page (if you don't already have one) and try to grab their attention that way.





If you just want an email address that's not effected by spam, I'm using Gmail with a degree of success. I've been on it for about three months and no spam yet. Can't say the same for Yahoo however. It was exceptionally good, but a recent spate of "enlarge your member" ads are coming through in droves. I think I've had about thirty. Other than that, Yahoo is full of ads and very slow compared to Gmail.





If you need any more help, just drop me a note. John


No comments:

Post a Comment