Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I find the email I used for MySpace?

I used to have a different MySpace


I left that MySpace and made a new one


However, I want to go back on the old one for something


Problem is, I don't remember what email I used =/


Is there ANY way I could find out?

How can I find the email I used for MySpace?
You could try to click on "forgot my password" and enter in your email address. If it not a known email address then it will tell you "No such email address was found."





However, if you can't remember the past email addresses you've used, then you are outta luck.





Best of luck to you.
Reply:You may be out of luck. I know several people who get new myspace pages, simply because they can't remember their password or their e-mail. How many e-mails do you have? If you're like me you probably have more than one. Have you tried all of your e-mails when you try to log into your myspace page?


No comments:

Post a Comment