Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where can I find an unused email address for my yahoo account?

Sometimes when my friends try to reply back to me, an address comes up that I've never used. And their response is returned back to them with this email address as the send to even though I sent it using another address. I can't find this old address anywhere. What's my next move?

Where can I find an unused email address for my yahoo account?
It depends on what your friends have listed for your email address in their "Contacts." They must remove the "old unused" email address from their 'contacts' and add your actual email address to their 'contacts.' It's happened to me that I've had an incorrect email address in my 'contacts,' so it over-rides the sender's email address. Could be more technical than that, but in my experience, it's worth a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment